The Professional Development Center is accepting nominations for the 2020-2021 Leadership Development Program, which:
- Develops awareness of personal leadership strengths and areas of growth.
- Enhances the use of individual skills to build collaboration within the participant’s campus area and beyond.
- Integrates learning through a 360-evaluation and individual coaching sessions.
Participants will be either faculty at the associate or full ranking who are serving or preparing to serve in leadership roles, or administrative staff at the director level and above.
Nominator Instructions (Deadline: February 28, 2020)
Individuals may self-nominate or be nominated by a divisional/department leader. A Letter of Intent from the interested candidate or an Endorsement Letter from the divisional leader should be sent to Melissa Clodfelter, Assistant Vice President for Campus Engagement and Professional Development by Friday, February 28, 2020. The letter should include information on the nominee’s qualifications for the program and an assessment of the nominee’s:
- Leadership abilities and leadership potential.
- Level of motivation and interest in being a leader.
- Capacity for self-reflection.
Nominee Instructions (Deadline: March 30, 2020)
After an individual is nominated, they will be invited to apply by submitting the following to email@example.com:
- A Curriculum Vitae (CV) or resume.
- Written Summary outlining the following:
- University roles and responsibilities not listed on the CV or resume.
- Individual program-related development goals.
- Endorsement Letter from divisional/department leader (please reference the criteria listed above).
All application materials must be received by Monday, March 30, 2020. The LDP Review Committee will review the application materials and notify the selected cohort members on or before April 16, 2020. At that time, the participants will receive the dates for the six sessions.