The Professional Development Center will accept nominations for the next Leadership Development Program (LDP) in the spring of 2023. LDP cohort members:
- Develop awareness of personal leadership strengths and areas of growth.
- Enhance the use of individual skills to build collaboration within the participant’s campus area and beyond.
- Integrate learning through a 360-evaluation and individual coaching sessions.
Participants will be either faculty at the associate or full ranking who are serving or preparing to serve in leadership roles, or administrative staff at the director level and above.
Nominator Instructions (Deadline: TBD)
Individuals may self-nominate or be nominated by a divisional/department leader. A Letter of Intent from the interested candidate or an Endorsement Letter from the divisional leader should be sent to Melissa Clodfelter, Assistant Vice President, Faculty & Staff Experience by the announced deadline. The letter should include information on the nominee’s qualifications for the program and an assessment of the nominee’s:
- Leadership abilities and leadership potential.
- Level of motivation and interest in being a leader.
- Capacity for self-reflection.
Nominee Instructions (Deadline: TBD)
After an individual is nominated, they will be invited to apply by submitting the following to email@example.com:
- A Curriculum Vitae (CV) or resume.
- Written Summary outlining the following:
- University roles and responsibilities not listed on the CV or resume.
- Individual program-related development goals.
- Endorsement Letter from divisional/department leader (please reference the criteria listed above).
All application materials must be received by the announced deadline. The LDP Review Committee will review the application materials and notify the selected cohort members. At that time, the participants will receive the dates for the six sessions.