CORE, which stands for “Cultivating our Organization to Realize Excellence,” was launched in September of 2011 as an outcome of the climate survey to offer more sustained developmental options for faculty and staff on campus. CORE is built around 5 competencies that are meaningful and relevant to the campus: communication, community, leadership, organizational acumen, and personal progression. The CORE Program allows participants to recognize personal and professional strengths that can be applied to better themselves and the campus community.
The objective of CORE is to prepare faculty and staff to enhance their careers and to potentially assume new levels of leadership and responsibility as opportunities arise. Upon completion of this competency-based program, with optional certification, participants should be able to:
- Communicate the CORE competencies that are critical to Wake Forest’s future strategic success
- Recognize personal and professional strengths and apply them to better the campus community
- Identify sources and resources for continued professional development
Showing events 1 - 1
- Tuesday, June 5th, 2018 • 10:00 am - 10:45 am
Everything you ever wanted to know about the coolest place on campus but were afraid to ask! Join us as we talk about who we are, what we do, and how we do it at ZSR! Learn all about the services ZSR provides for students, faculty, and staff! The workshop will be followed by a 20 minute tour for . . .
- Location: ZSR Library 476