Showing events 1 - 10 of 28 unique titles ( a total of 36 sessions )
- Monday, December 1st, 2014 • 3:30 pm - 7:30 pm
If you are working on a research paper or project this semester and would like a bit of help from one of the research experts at the ZSR Library, here’s your chance. We are holding drop-in research help sessions during the end of the semester paper-writing season in ZSR Library . . .
- Location: ZSR Library 476
- Monday, December 1st, 2014 • 3:30 pm - 4:30 pm
Make the time that you spend managing events in EMS more efficient using these tips, tricks, and shortcuts! This course will be delivered online via WebEx. Registered participants will receive the link to log in two days prior to the class date.
- Location: Online via Webex
- Tuesday, December 2nd, 2014 • 9:00 am - 3:30 pm
One-hour retirement planning consultations are an important service that is available to all Wake Forest University employees. Individual retirement planning consultations are specifically intended to provide assistance for our faculty and staff who are currently participating or . . .
- Location: Benson Center 406
- Tuesday, December 2nd, 2014 • 10:00 am - 11:00 am
Attendees for this class will receive instruction on how to create dynamic presentations through technical approaches and soft skills. You'll learn what information keeps the interest of your audience and what puts them to sleep. After this class, you'll want to ditch that boring . . .
- Location: Benson Center 409
- 5 dates and times available
The basics of the university credit card - what can be purchased, saving your department the cost of NC sales tax, updating your transactions and documenting your spend. Required for all cardholders.
- Location: Multiple Locations
- Tuesday, December 2nd, 2014 • 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Wake Forest University Counseling Center (UCC) staff are trained in suicide prevention and utilize the evidence-based CampusConnect: A Suicide Prevention Training for Gatekeepers from Syracuse University. UCC staff train members of the WFU community (faculty, staff, . . .
- Location: Reynolda Hall 301
- Tuesday, December 2nd, 2014 • 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Digital Publishing Presents...Wake the eBooks: Audio Books, Ad Hoc Using innovative text-to-speech technology, Digital Publishing @ Wake can quickly convert ebooks into instant audio books, bringing textbooks and the web and all manner of leisure reading materials to life, with uncanny (if robotic) . . .
- Location: ZSR Library 204
- Wednesday, December 3rd, 2014 • 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Have you explored Google Drive? Did you know that with Google Drive, you can create, share, and simultaneously collaborate on text documents, spreadsheets, surveys, and presentations? If not, this class is for you! Google Drive is dramatically changing the way we share and collaborate . . .
- Location: University Corporate Center (UCC) Room 1005
- Wednesday, December 3rd, 2014 • 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
As a space manager, create efficiencies for yourself during the confirmation process by learning how to save your settings for confirmation emails so that you don’t have to toggle through the tabs and select information each time! This session will be held online via WebEx. Registered . . .
- Location: Online via Webex
- Wednesday, December 3rd, 2014 • 12:00 pm - 12:15 pm
Got 15 Minutes? Join us for this brief webinar and learn some best practices when it comes to computing, including setting tough passwords, some simple information security tips, how to recognize phishing, understanding VPN, and more! See you then!
- Location: Online