Research & Sponsored Programs: Events and Classes
This page will display all events and classes listed on the PDC from: Research & Sponsored Programs. See other groups.
- Friday, March 18th, 2022 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- In this seminar participants will learn how to put their federal, state, foundation, and corporate grant proposals through a quality circle before submittal. Seminar participants will learn how to: * evaluate their proposals using the actual review system they will encounter * identify the areas . . .
- Location: Reynolda Hall 301
- Friday, September 9th, 2022 9:00 AM - 12:30 PM
- This half-day seminar is designed to assist faculty members who want to evaluate the skills they bring to a research team or collaborative situation.
- Location: TBD