This session is an overview of the CARE Team. After the session, participants will gain an understanding of the role of the CARE Team at WFU and will be able to:
- Identify 3 types of behaviors the Team seeks to address and evaluate – disruptive, troubling, and threatening behaviors
- Give examples of each type of behavior in both academic and employment settings
- Identify appropriate resources on-campus for faculty, staff, and student referral.
- Thursday, March 15th, 2018 • 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM
- Location: Reynolda Hall 301