- Sunday, August 7th, 2016 • 5:00pm - 6:30pm
- Monday, August 8th, 2016 • 7:30AM - 5:00pm
- Tuesday, August 9th, 2016 • 8:00AM - 12:00pm
Since 2001, professional and organizational development experts from higher education have gathered to network and share best practices. It is my pleasure to invite you to be a part of this gathering as we hold the 2016 Organizational Development Consortium (ODC) Conference on the campus of Colorado College in Colorado Springs, CO.
Our event focuses on the wonderful work being done in employee and team development throughout higher education. Attendees present on their successes and discuss the real challenges that they face in serving faculty and staff at their institutions. Past attendees have described the conference as a "breath of fresh air," "invaluable," and "a perfect opportunity to interact with colleagues who share the same focus."
Institutions currently registered to attend: University of Arkansas, Colorado State University, North Carolina State University, Bucknell University, University of Massachusetts-Lowell, Wake Technical Community College, University of Georgia, Macalaster College, Wake Forest University, Colorado School of Mines, University of San Diego, University of New Mexico, Metropolitan State University of Denver, Denver University, St. Olaf College, Pikes Peak Community College, Santa Clara University, Texas A&M University, Grinnell College, University of Arizona, Purdue University, Virginia Tech, Baylor University, and many more!
Click here to register.
$170 (plus $10.34 in processing fees) - Earlybird (April 18 - July 8)
$200 (plus $11.99 in processing fees) - (July 8 - August 5)
The price of the of the conference registration includes:
-Sunday Social Hour
-Monday beverages/snacks and lunch
-Tuesday beverages/snacks and lunch
-Transportation to and from Antlers Hotel to conference location (Sunday night, Monday, and Tuesday)
-Presentation and conference materials
Keynote Speaker: Dr. Jill Tiefenthaler, President of Colorado College
- Greg Giesen, Manager of People Development, University of Denver
- Ken Pinnock, Director of People Development, University of Denver
- Shannon Seales, Learning & Development Consultant, University of Denver
- Mary Farias, Senior Employee and Organizational Development Consultant, University of New Mexico
- Melissa Clodfelter, Director, Professional Development Center, Wake Forest University
- Paul Buckley, Assistant Vice President/Director of the Butler Center, Colorado College
- Jillian Gonzalez, Senior Employee and Organizational Development Consultant, University of New Mexico
- Allie Cox, Senior Professional Development Leader, University of Georgia
- Andy Lang, Director of the Office of Arts and Sciences Information Services, University of North Carolina - Chapel Hill
Click here to register.
- Location: Colorado College (Colorado Springs, Colorado)
- Special Notes: Lodging:
The Antlers Hotel Colorado Springs is located in the heart of downtown Colorado Springs, Colorado, with spectacular views of Pikes Peak and the Rocky Mountains. The hotel is within walking distance to numerous restaurants, shops, museums, downtown nightlife, and of course, Colorado College. The Antlers Hotel is THE PREFERRED CONFERENCE HOTEL for the 2016 Organizational Development Consortium Conference.
* Negotiated room rates include a discounted hot breakfast buffet ($145).
* Transportation will be provided each morning to Colorado College and return in the evening.
* Complimentary overnight parking is also available.
The Antlers Hotel Colorado Springs
4 S. Cascade Avenue
Colorado Springs, CO 80903
Book Your Room here or enter 4475 in the group code on the Antlers Hotel website
Arriving in Denver (DIA) - Call Front Range Shuttle at 719-237-2646 and mention the Group Rate "ODC" from DIA to the Antlers Hotel in Colorado Springs discounted rate $40 (typically $49)
Arriving in Colorado Springs (COS) - Book through Springs Cab at http://springscabllc.com/home, scroll down the page and "BOOK ONLINE" for a 20% discount. There is also a 15% discount coupon if needed
- Open To: Community, Staff
- Facilitated by: Various Presenters
Questions? Please contact:
- John Champlin: • 336-758-6109
- Lisa Brommer: • 719-389-6202
- Jessica Bridge: • 719-389-6421