- Wednesday, November 6th, 2013 • 6:00pm - 8:00pm
We are currently accepting application for the following event!
Sponsored by the Office of Multicultural Affairs and the LGBTQ Center, Out to Dinner is an opportunity for students from different backgrounds to engage with one another in a fun, respectful environment while sharing a meal. Students will be seated at tables that contain a mix of LGBTQ-identified students, allies, and students who have little experience with LGBTQ communities but want to learn more. Each table will also have a faculty/staff moderator. Preregistration is necessary, and space is limited!
- Location: Reynolda Hall, Autumn Room
- Special Notes: Thank you for your application. You will be contacted with more information.
- Open To: Graduate Students, Students
- Facilitated by: Angela Mazaris, Celina Alexander, Wesley Harris
Questions? Please contact:
- Angela Mazaris:
- Wesley Harris: • 336 758.5766