- Wednesday, March 14th, 2018 • 12:00pm - 1:00pm
The Wake Forest University Police Department has created an opportunity for WFU citizens to gain insight into the daily functions and responsibilities of our law enforcement personnel. The overall goal of the Academy is to improve police and community interaction. Graduates will be able to share knowledge gained with others in the community, thereby helping others become more familiar with the University Police.
Lunch and Learn Sessions include instruction in:Welcome/Executive Staff Responsibilities Use of Force/Firearms Safety Community Oriented Policing/ Rape Aggression Defense Events/Security /Detectives Division Patrol Division/Evidence/Property Management and Victim Advocacy Records and Technology Administration/Financial/Budget Communications 911 Center/ Emergency Manager Graduation Ceremony Lunch will be provided. You must attend 5 sessions to receive a graduation certificate.
- Location: Alumni Hall, University Police
- Special Notes: Please email the facilitator with any dietary restrictions.
- Open To: Faculty, Graduate Students, Staff, Students
- Facilitated by: Major Derri Stormer
Questions? Please contact:
- Major Derri Stormer: • x5057