- Wednesday, March 22nd, 2017 • 10:30am - 12:30pm
The basics of the University credit card (PCard) - eligible purchases, saving your department the cost of NC sales tax, updating your transactions and documenting your spend. Required for all cardholders.
- Location: Benson Center 410
- Special Notes: Please bring your laptop to class in order to access the online demo system.
Please plan to arrive five minutes early in order to set up for class.
If you do not have a laptop, you can request a loaner by completing the form below. If you require peripheral equipment such as a keyboard or mouse please bring those items with you. https://docs.google.com/a/wfu.edu/forms/d/1e__yPIdFynmoPvykWIkEkal5trYkCzmhgVA2lN3UY44/viewform
- Laptop Required: Yes
- Open To: Faculty, Graduate Students, Staff, Students
- Facilitated by: Eudora Struble
Questions? Please contact:
- Eudora Struble: • 758-2414