- Wednesday, November 18th, 2015 • 12:00pm - 1:00pm
The Project Management for Professionals workshop will provide helpful strategies that will help you navigate your workload more efficiently. Learn how to determine and achieve your goals and actively develop plans to increase productivity and flow to reduce the stress of your workload, understand the components of a workable "To-Do" list, and avoid common pitfalls related to time management.
The workshop will provide you with the skills to help you:
· Develop weekly and daily time plans to increase productivity and flow while reducing stress
· Determine goals for several time periods and steps to achieve them
· Understand the components of a workable "To Do" list and methods to ensure you are attending to it
· Learn to avoid common pitfalls related to time management