- Tuesday, April 22nd, 2014 • 3:00pm - 4:30pm
The Senior Showcase recognizes exemplary senior theses and research projects completed by Wake Forest undergraduates in their final year. Selected students have the honor of sharing their research or projects with the Wake Forest community at an event hosted by the Z. Smith Reynolds Library.
The honorees for the 5th Annual Senior Showcase are:
- David Inczauskis, "A Theoretical Analysis of the Historical Dialectic between Latin American Liberation Theology and Catholic Social Teaching"
- Rachel Cumbest, "Constructing Identity: Homer's Articulation of Three Questions Which Become a Literary Trope for Later Authors in 'Knowing Thyself'"
- Ryan Whittington, "Arnold Schoenberg: 'An Intelligent Man and a Terribly Curious Man'"
- Christopher Earle, "Mission Impossible? An Economic Analysis of Guilford County's Distinctive Pay-for-Performance Plan"