- Thursday, July 19th, 2018 • 11:00am - 12:00pm
What does the Check Engine light mean? Learn the purpose of all those dash lights, dials, and meters. Learn how to perform basic checks on your vehicle: tire pressure, fluid levels, belts/hoses, and wipers. We’ll discuss tire maintenance, alternative energies, car care and the environment, and more. Find out what your car may be telling you while you are driving and what you need to ask your mechanic when you take your car to be serviced. Closed toe shoes recommended.
- Location: Fleet Services, Facilities & Campus Services, H. S. Moore Bldg.
- Special Notes: Meet in the main office of Facilities in the H.S. Moore Bldg., Suite102 if you need assistance getting to Fleet Services.
- Open To: Faculty, Staff, Students
- Facilitated by: Jim Montgomery
Questions? Please contact:
- Janice Schuyler: • 5679