- Wednesday, May 16th, 2018 • 8:30am - 1:00pm
Led by Monique Stoner, this workshop will provide attendees with a clear path to understanding executive presence and how woman can lead with authenticity. The workshop will include an Executive Presence Assessment allowing attendees to discover their strengths and gaps across 15 areas of leadership proven to be critical for resiliency, influencing others and effective communication. Attendees will learn to amplify their strengths in three dimensions: Character, Substance, and Style. Attendees will walk away from the workshop with insights on to how to leverage their strengths to enhance their career and leadership effectiveness, and how to close leadership gaps in order to have a more powerful impact.
- Location: Windsor Room at the Joel Coliseum
- Open To: Faculty, Staff
- Facilitated by: Erica Still, Sobia Shariff Hussaini
Questions? Please contact:
- Erica Still: • 336-758-3753
- Sobia Shariff Hussaini: • 336-716-2167