- Wednesday, April 25th, 2018 • 3:30pm - 4:45pm
Join us to discuss practical and easy-to-implement activities that will help your students integrate their learning across the semester. You will leave this workshop with a plan for making your last day more engaging and meaningful for both you and your students.
- Location: ZSR Library 665 (TLC Classroom)
- Special Notes: ZSR 665 is the classroom located in the Teaching and Learning Collaborative, 6th floor of the Wilson Wing, ZSR Library.
- Open To: Faculty, Graduate Students, Staff
- Facilitated by:
Questions? Please contact:
- Kristi Verbeke: • 336-758-2308