- Thursday, April 19th, 2018 • 3:30pm - 4:45pm
End the semester with energy using any or all of the six last-day-of-class activities that will be discussed during this workshop. Using the last day of class intentionally to 'wrap up' the semester provides students with an opportunity to reflect on the significance and scope of their learning in the course, and offers faculty the opportunity to finish with a flourish.
- Location: ZSR Library 665 (TLC Classroom)
- Special Notes: ZSR 665 is in the Wilson Wing of the ZSR Library.
- Open To: Faculty, Graduate Students, Staff
- Facilitated by:
Questions? Please contact:
- Kristi Verbeke: • 336-758-2308