- Friday, February 16th, 2018 • 2:00pm - 3:30pm
Interactive workshop that provides faculty, staff and student employees with information and skills to effectively respond to disclosures of sexual harassment and other forms of sexual misconduct with care and confidence while also fulfilling mandated reporting requirements. Attendees engage in role play and active listening activities.
- Location: Reynolda Hall 301
- Open To: Faculty, Graduate Students, Staff, Students
- Facilitated by: Tanya Jachimiak, Stephanie Trilling
Questions? Please contact:
- Stephanie Trilling: • 758-2134