- Monday, January 29th, 2018 • 2:30pm - 4:30pm
If you have attended the Microsoft Word Basics class, and are ready to learn the rest of what Microsoft Word has to offer, then this class is for you!
Join us as we explore the References, Mailings, Review, and View tabs, as well as more advanced processes such as performing a Mail Merge, creating and updating a Table of Contents, and Bibliography, and more!
See you there!
- Location: ZSR Library 204
- Special Notes: Please be sure to bring your laptop with Microsoft Word installed. (Please contact the instructor if your laptop does not have Microsoft Word.)
- Laptop Required: Yes
- Open To: Faculty, Graduate Students, Staff, Students
- Certifications: CORE (Organizational Acumen - Elective), CORE AP (Organizational Acumen - Elective), CORE Leader (Organizational Acumen - Elective)
- Facilitated by: