- Wednesday, January 24th, 2018 • 2:00pm - 4:00pm
Join us as we learn the basics of Microsoft Word!
After this class, attendees will have a solid understanding of basic navigation of Word, knowledge of common tools, as well as the File, Home, Insert, and Page Layout tabs.
See you there!
- Location: ZSR Library 204
- Special Notes: Please be sure to bring your laptop with Microsoft Word installed. (Please contact the class instructor if your laptop does not have Microsoft Word.)
- Laptop Required: Yes
- Open To: Faculty, Graduate Students, Staff, Students
- Certifications: CORE (Organizational Acumen - Elective), CORE AP (Organizational Acumen - Elective), CORE Leader (Organizational Acumen - Elective)
- Facilitated by: