- Tuesday, February 13th, 2018 • 3:00pm - 4:15pm
This session focuses on helping you to create an effective syllabus that reflects your learning objectives, expectations, and university policies. We will identify appropriate syllabus components and explore strategies to help your students be more successful by creating a learner-centered syllabus.
- Location: Piedmont Triad Community Research Ctr, Chestnut Rm
- Special Notes: This workshop will take place at the Piedmont Triad Community Research Center (PTCRC) in the Chestnut Room.
- Open To: Faculty, Graduate Students, Staff
- Facilitated by:
Questions? Please contact:
- Kristi Verbeke: • 336-758-2308
- Anita McCauley: • 336-758-3909