- Tuesday, January 23rd, 2018 • 9:00am - 12:30pm
This training covers the requirements of the federal law regarding Campus Security Authorities and the Violence Against Women Act (VAWA). Individuals who received an invitation to this training have been identified as being CSA’s. Newly identified CSA’s and those who previously attended this course should both attend as the law and requirements continue to change. CSA’s are required by law to forward reports of crime to the University Police. Some of the information can be statistical in nature and other reports may require detailed information, especially if there is a danger to the campus. The Department of Education levies significant fines for any violation of the law.
- Location: Wake Downtown 4802 (Auditorium)
- Special Notes: For individuals designated by federal law (Clery Act) as Campus Security Authorities monitor student (CSA). People in this group include but are not limited to: advisors to registered student organizations, coaches for Intercollegiate Athletics and Intramural Sports, Directors of Residence Life and staff who directly residences, Deans, Vice Presidents for Student Life, Directors of Student Development, Director and Advisors for International Studies, and Directors of the Benson Center.
Shuttle buses are available from the Benson Center to Wake Downtown every 15 minutes starting at 8 am.
- Open To: Alumni, Faculty, Graduate Students, Staff, Students
- Facilitated by: Michael DeBowes
Questions? Please contact:
- Ken Overholt: • x7296