- Tuesday, October 31st, 2017 • 3:30pm - 5:00pm
Would you like to interact face-to-face with your students or colleagues even if we have a snow day, from your cozy living room or home office?
If you answered yes to this question, this class is for you. WebEx is a wonderful, interactive tool that is made for virtual collaboration. WebEx gives us the ability to speak face-to-face (albeit virtually) with each other, share our desktops, files, and applications, and so much more! (All current students, faculty, and staff have WebEx accounts!)
Join us to learn more!
- Location: ZSR Library 204
- Special Notes: Please remember to bring your computer.
- Laptop Required: Yes
- Open To: Faculty, Graduate Students, Staff, Students
- Certifications: CORE (Organizational Acumen - Elective), CORE AP (Organizational Acumen - Elective), CORE Leader (Organizational Acumen - Elective)
- Facilitated by: