- Monday, October 9th, 2017 • 10:00am - 12:00pm
Have you explored Google Drive? Did you know that with Google Drive, you can create, share, and simultaneously collaborate on text documents, spreadsheets, surveys, and presentations? If not, this class is for you!
Google Drive is dramatically changing the way we share and collaborate on files! In this fun, hands-on class, we will explore Google Drive's home interface, we will create files with Google Drive, and we will take a look at how to upload and share our own previously created files to Google Drive.
- Location: ZSR Library 204
- Special Notes: Please bring your laptop to class.
- Laptop Required: Yes
- Open To: Faculty, Graduate Students, Staff, Students
- Certifications: CORE (Organizational Acumen - Elective), CORE AP (Organizational Acumen - Elective), CORE Leader (Organizational Acumen - Elective)
- Facilitated by: