- Thursday, October 5th, 2017 • 9:00am - 10:30am
Would you like to take your PowerPoint presentation to the next level? Join us for this workshop where we'll explore PowerPoint's more advanced features including:
- customizing themes
- inserting audio and video
- creating SmartArt graphics
- setting up triggered animations
- exploring playback and looping options
- creating a PowerPoint Photo Album
- and more!
We look forward to seeing you there!
- Location: ZSR Library 204
- Special Notes: Please remember to bring your computer, and be sure that Microsoft Office 2013 or 2016 is installed.
- Laptop Required: Yes
- Open To: Faculty, Graduate Students, Staff, Students
- Certifications: CORE (Organizational Acumen - Elective), CORE AP (Organizational Acumen - Elective), CORE Leader (Organizational Acumen - Elective)
- Facilitated by: