- Thursday, November 2nd, 2017 • 3:30pm - 4:45pm
The research is clear, people learn best when actively engaged-how can you bring this interactivity to your teaching?
- Location: Reynolda Hall 301
- Special Notes: The Teaching and Learning Center's New Instructor Workshops are specifically designed to target the needs of post docs and teaching assistants on both the Reynolda and Bowman Gray Campuses.
- Open To: Faculty, Graduate Students, Staff
- Facilitated by:
Questions? Please contact:
- Kristi Verbeke: • 336-758-2308