- Thursday, October 19th, 2017 • 3:30pm - 4:45pm
The pedagogical choices we make as instructors can have a major impact on the climate for learning in our classrooms. Join us as we explore instructional strategies that promote learning success through intentional course design. Inclusive teaching strategies strengthen the performance of all students and also function to lessen the generational divide in academic expectations.
- Location: Reynolda Hall 301
- Special Notes: The Teaching and Learning Center's New Instructor Workshops are specifically designed to target the needs of post docs and teaching assistants on both the Reynolda and Bowman Gray Campuses.
- Open To: Faculty, Graduate Students, Staff
- Facilitated by:
Questions? Please contact:
- Kristi Verbeke: • 336-758-2308