- Thursday, July 27th, 2017 • 3:00pm - 4:30pm
Everything you ever wanted to know about the coolest place on campus but were afraid to ask! Join us as we talk about who we are, what we do, and how we do it at ZSR! Learn all about the services ZSR provides for students, faculty, and staff! The workshop will be followed by a 20 minute tour for those interested!
- Location: ZSR Library 476
- Open To: Alumni, Faculty, Family of Faculty/Staff, Graduate Students, Retirees, Staff, Students
- Certifications: CORE (Community - Elective), CORE AP (Community - Elective), CORE Leader (Community - Elective)
- Facilitated by: Hubert Womack, Meghan Webb
Questions? Please contact:
- Hubert Womack: • 336-758-4314