- Wednesday, July 12th, 2017 • 10:00am - 11:00am
Want to learn more about Handshake? Handshake is a personal and career development tool designed just for students. The first part of this workshop will discuss what is Handshake. We will show you what the student sees and how the software works. The second part of this workshop will focus on how you can post on-campus employment opportunities in Handshake for your department.
- Location: Reynolda Hall Innovation Station - 229
- Open To: Faculty, Staff
- Certifications: CORE (Organizational Acumen - Elective), CORE AP (Organizational Acumen - Elective), CORE Leader (Organizational Acumen - Elective)
- Facilitated by: Ashley Graham Phipps
Questions? Please contact:
- Ashley Graham Phipps: • 336-758-4389