- Wednesday, June 28th, 2017 • 10:00am - 12:00pm
Would you like to take your PowerPoint presentation to the next level? Join us for this workshop where we'll explore PowerPoint's more advanced features including:
- customizing themes
- inserting audio and video
- creating SmartArt graphics
- setting up triggered animations
- exploring playback and looping options
- creating a PowerPoint Photo Album
- and more!
We look forward to seeing you there!
- Location: ZSR Library 204
- Special Notes: Please bring your laptop to class, and make sure Microsoft Office 2013 or 2016 is installed. If you do not have Microsoft Office on your computer, visit software.wfu.edu, locate Microsoft Office, and follow the instructions to install it.
- Laptop Required: Yes
- Open To: Faculty, Graduate Students, Staff, Students
- Facilitated by: