- Tuesday, April 4th, 2017 • 5:30pm - 6:30pm
Two Wake Forest University faculty/staff, who identify as women of color, join students, who identify as women, for a dinner discussion where they will share reflections on their personal and professional journeys as women. Students, who identify as women, are invited to join in this reflective discussion and explore how different facets of their own identities have shaped their stories. Story Night is developed in partnership with the Intercultural Office (formerly named Office of Multicultural Affairs), LGBTQ Center, and Women’s Center.
- Location: Reynolda Hall, Autumn Room
- Special Notes: This semester we are joined by Dr. Betina Cutaia Wilkinson, Assistant Professor of Political Science, and Tracy Mills-Howell, Client Services Learning Specialist in Information Systems.
For questions about accessibility or to request accommodations, please contact Colleen Lofton at least one week prior to the event.
Please contact Colleen Lofton about any dietary restrictions.
- Open To: Students
- Facilitated by: Ms. Colleen Lofton
Questions? Please contact:
- Colleen Lofton: • 3367587245