- Thursday, June 1st, 2017 • 1:00pm - 3:00pm
This course will cover the most basic of tasks within Deacon Depot - shopping. No matter what your assigned user role in Deacon Depot, everyone needs to know how to shop! Users attending this class will learn various methods to shop within Deacon Depot in order to obtain the best value or price, as well as how to shop efficiently using favorites and default profile values.
Hand in hand with shopping in Deacon Depot comes receiving. Receiving is the act of telling the system that the items you ordered arrived. Users will learn how to create simple, straightforward receipts as well as receipts that include returns.
- Location: Reynolda Hall, Heritage Room
- Special Notes: To achieve the maximum benefit of this class, a laptop is recommended. If you do not have access to a laptop and would like to request a loaner, please complete this form: https://docs.google.com/a/wfu.edu/forms/d/1e__yPIdFynmoPvykWIkEkal5trYkCzmhgVA2lN3UY44/viewform
- Open To: Faculty, Graduate Students, Staff
- Certifications: CORE (Organizational Acumen - Elective), CORE AP (Organizational Acumen - Elective), CORE Leader (Organizational Acumen - Elective)
- Facilitated by: Ms. Natalie Hill