Dr. David Bauer
David G. Bauer, one of the most highly sought-after speakers on grant seeking, is president of David G. Bauer Associates, Inc., a consulting firm created in 1981 to provide educationally based grant seeking and fund raising seminars and materials. In addition, he has served as the director of development for the Center of Educational Accountability and associate professor at the University of Alabama at Birmingham School of Education. He has also been the director for extramural funding and grants management at the University of Rochester School of Medicine, Department of Pediatrics, and assistant to the president of the State University of New York, College of Technology. Bauer, and acknowledged grants expert and lively lecturer, has taught more than 25,000 individuals successful grant seeking and fund raising techniques.
Mr. Bauer is the author of The “How To” Grants Manual, The Complete Grants Sourcebook for Higher Education, How to Evaluate and Improve Your Grants Effort, The Teacher’s Guide to Winning Grants, The Principal’s Guide to Winning Grants, Successful Grants Program Management, Technology Funding for Schools, and The Fund Raising Primer. He is also the co-author of The Complete Grants Sourcebook for Nursing and Health and Creating Foundations for American Schools. In addition, he is the developer of three videotape series, Winning Grants 2, How to Teach Grant Seeking to Others, and Strategic Fund Raising, and two software programs, Winning Links and Grant Winner.
Events Facilitated by Dr. David Bauer
- Friday, March 18th, 2022 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- In this seminar participants will learn how to put their federal, state, foundation, and corporate grant proposals through a quality circle before submittal. Seminar participants will learn how to: * evaluate their proposals using the actual review system they will encounter * identify the areas . . .
- Location: Reynolda Hall 301
- Friday, September 9th, 2022 9:00 AM - 12:30 PM
- This half-day seminar is designed to assist faculty members who want to evaluate the skills they bring to a research team or collaborative situation.
- Location: TBD