Showing events 11 - 14 of 14 unique titles ( a total of 76 sessions )
- Thursday, September 28th, 2017 • 7:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Emily Giffin is a graduate of Wake Forest University and the University of Virginia School of Law. The author of eight New York Times bestselling novels, Something Borrowed, Something Blue, Baby Proof, Love the One You're With, Heart of the Matter, Where We Belong, The One & Only, and First . . .
- Location: Brendle Recital Hall
- Thursday, October 5th, 2017 • 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Kirt Gonzales, author of The Chauncey Street Monster: Domestic Violence Is a Worldwide Epidemic That Has to End, will speak on the idea that everyone has value. Attendees will be taught how to recognize an abuser, and what steps to take in abusive situations. He will explain the difference between . . .
- Location: ZSR Library Auditorium 404
- Saturday, October 7th, 2017 • 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Join Reverend Wongong So, Head Priest at Won Buddhist Temple in Chapel Hill, North Carolina for a workshop on mindfulness techniques to help manage life's day-to-day challenges. Participants will find tips to achieving a calm, balanced center - a useful skill at any age.
- Location: Reynolds Gym A330 Seminar Room
- Wednesday, October 11th, 2017 • 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Join us for a small group discussion on Amy Cuddy's Presence: Bringing your boldest self to your biggest challenges. The author offers well researched, impassioned, and accessible writing that helps readers approach their biggest challenges with confidence instead of dread, and leave . . .
- Location: Reynolda Hall 301