LGBTQ Center: Events and Classes
This page will display all events and classes listed on the PDC from: LGBTQ Center. See other groups.
- Tuesday, August 15th, 2017 1:30 PM - 4:30 PM
- The Safe Zone program is an in-depth, interactive presentation designed to educate Wake Forest faculty, staff, and students about the LGBTQ community. Anti-LGBTQ bias and prejudice affects all members of a community, and we all have the opportunity to work against it. Participants will . . .
- Location: Reynolda Hall 301
- Wednesday, August 30th, 2017 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
- Join the LGBTQ Center for our Safe Zone Lunch and Learn Series—you bring your lunch, we will provide dessert and dialogue! Each session will feature a deeper-dive educational experience regarding various aspects of LGBTQ experiences and action steps for building more inclusive . . .
- Location: LGBTQ Center Conference Room (Benson 311A)