As University leaders, which includes department chairs, AVPs, directors, managers, and supervisors, you are integral to the success of CORE. With your support, developmental gains for your direct reports and the campus community can be strengthened.
You may view the progress of your direct reports by visiting the “My Events” page. This page will display a list of each of your direct report’s who have registered for a CORE class, including the classes in which he/she is registered or has already taken.
As University leaders, you can best support CORE by:
- Encourage your direct reports to participate in the CORE program
- Offer to attend classes with them as your schedule allows
- Allow time for open dialogue at staff meetings regarding recent class content
- Volunteer to facilitate a course in your area of study or expertise
- Discuss CORE during performance management conversations