- Wednesday, October 14th, 2015 • 4:30pm - 5:25pm
- Wednesday, October 21st, 2015 • 4:30PM - 5:30pm
- Wednesday, October 28th, 2015 • 4:30PM - 5:30pm
- Wednesday, November 4th, 2015 • 4:30PM - 5:30pm
- Wednesday, November 11th, 2015 • 4:30PM - 5:30pm
Learn to manage your body and mind by applying the practice and principles of yoga to your everyday life. Reduce stress, increase focus, achieve peace of mind, and learn the tools you need to manage every life situation with calm equanimity and compassion towards self and others. This five week course is designed to expose students, faculty, and staff to both the fundamentals of yoga practice and the principles of yoga philosophy that will allow you to navigate even stressful or unpleasant situations with balance and wisdom.
Book needed for class: Yoga Sutras of Patanjali -by Sri Swami Satchidananda. Books are available at the campus bookstore at a discounted rate of $14.50. Deacon OneCard will also be accepted for payment.
Class participants are expected to attend all classes.
- Tuesdays - open to students (must attend all sessions)
- Wednesdays - open to faculty and staff (must attend all sessions)
- Thursdays - open to students, faculty, and staff (practice and build on previous sessions) Must be enrolled in the Tuesday or Wednesday Class to attend the Thursday Session.
Sign up today, and learn what the Yoga Buzz is all about!t!