- Wednesday, March 23rd, 2011 • 9:00am - 12:00pm
Learn how to make your data more meaningful through formatting, charts and graphics. This course is designed for those who wish to share spreadsheet data with others in an easy to read format.
- Make data stand out with conditional formatting
- Chart design principles
- Choose the correct chart type and arrange data correctly
- Create and modify chart
- Make charts more visually appealing with formatting
- Include an Excel chart in Word or PowerPoint
- Use drawing objects to emphasize data
This class is not set-up for Macintosh users.
- Location: University Services Building, PDC - Classroom 1
- Special Notes: This class is not set-up for Macintosh users.
Please be prepared to bring your own ThinkPad (and any needed peripherals-power, mouse, etc. to class).
- Laptop Required: Yes
- Open To: Everyone
- Facilitated by: