- Wednesday, November 12th, 2014 • 3:30pm - 4:45pm
Games offer many effective tools for motivating players to learn and practice and develop skills. Learning? Practice? Skill development? That's what teaching is all about! This workshop explores simple changes you can make to your courses to "gamify" them, and offers paths to level up your pedagogy and get your students to engage more richly with content and methodology.
- Location: Reynolda Hall, Autumn Room
- Special Notes: The Autumn Room is on the second floor of Reynolda Hall, near the Magnolia Dining Room.
- Open To: Faculty, Graduate Students, Staff
- Facilitated by: Ted Gellar-Goad