- Sunday, April 20th, 2014 • 6:30pm - 7:00pm
At our drop-in research workshops, ZSR librarians are available to help with every aspect of your research project – from selecting a topic, to finding resources, to setting up Zotero, or citing tricky sources. Delicious winter bevvies and snacks will be available to help keep you fueled.
In honor of Intellectual Wellbeing month, our friends from WFU Thrive will be on hand to provide brain-stimulating snacks and activities to keep you focused and relaxed!
Sources, Citations, & Cocoa will be held on Monday afternoons starting November 14th and ending December 5th. The workshops will take place in ZSR Room 477 on the 4th floor of the Wilson wing from 2:00 – 6:00 pm:
- Monday, November 14th, 2-6 pm
- Monday, November 21th, 2-6 pm
- Monday, December 28th, 2-6 pm
- Monday, December 5th, 2-6 pm
Registration is not required, just drop by! If you can’t make any of these workshops, you can always request a Research Session with a ZSR librarian at a day and time that is convenient for you.
We look forward to seeing you! The Research and Instruction Team, ZSR Library
- Location: ZSR Library 476
- Laptop Required: Yes
- Open To: Graduate Students, Students
- Facilitated by: Meghan Webb
Questions? Please contact:
- Hubert Womack: • 336-758-4314
- Meghan Webb: • 336.758.2648