- Friday, February 7th, 2014 • 11:00am - 12:00pm
Join Phil May, Project Manager in Information Systems, for a project management workshop Friday, February 7th from 11AM-noon in ZSR 204.
You might be a project manager if you are...
· Re-modeling or re-decorating a room in your house
· Moving books or serials to off-site storage
· Cleaning out the garage
· Planning a credit-course for the next semester
· Planning an event like a vacation, anniversary party, or wedding
· Migrating information to a new system
· The possibilities (and projects) are endless!
This session will focus on applying project management techniques to daily life. It will cover the project planning stage and provide you with hands-on practice on a project of your own. Any kind of project is welcome whether it's past, present, future, work-related or home-related!
Phil will also be on hand to answer your questions.
Bring a laptop and a project idea.
- Location: ZSR Library 204
- Laptop Required: Yes
- Open To: Alumni, Faculty, Family of Faculty/Staff, Graduate Students, Retirees, Staff
- Facilitated by: Phil May