- Monday, January 13th, 2014 • 11:00am - 12:00pm
BrowZine works by organizing the articles found in Open Access and subscription databases, uniting them into complete journals, then arranging these journals on a common newsstand. The result is an easy and familiar way to browse, read and monitor scholarly journals across the disciplines on the web with Browzine Web or on your iPad, Kindle Fire HD or newer, or other Android tablet with the Browzine app! In this session we will introduce you to Browzine Web, and install the Browzine app on your mobile device, login, and show users how to search for and organize journals of interest. Additionally we will cover downloading and emailing of articles, including adding articles to Zotero.
- Location: ZSR Library 476
- Special Notes: The Browzine app requires a tablet to run. The Kindle Fire HD and newer can run this app, as can all iPads and Android tablets. Please bring your tablet to this class.
- Open To: Faculty, Graduate Students, Staff, Students
- Facilitated by:
Questions? Please contact:
- Hubert Womack: • 336-758-4314