- Tuesday, December 31st, 2013 • 12:00pm - 1:00pm
We invite all university constituents to join us in celebrating the Dignity and Respect Campaign; to promote inclusion through behavioral and organizational change. Daily, we will practice one common behavior of the 30 Tips of Dignity and Respect established by the Center for Inclusion at the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center.
We are asking students, faculty, staff, and alumni to participate in the Dignity and Respect Campaign in three ways:
1) Join members of our community in signing the pledge to treat everyone with dignity and respect.
2) Practice the Tips.
3) Ask your peers, students, and colleagues “What happens in a community when everyone is treated with dignity and respect?” Share their strategies to foster a culture of inclusion at Wake with the Office of Diversity and Inclusion.
Please contact the Office of Diversity and Inclusion in 302 Reynolda Hall or email email@example.com for more information.
Click "register now" to make your pledge.
- Location: Online
- Special Notes: By submitting this form, you are making a commitment to treating everyone with dignity & respect.
- Open To: Everyone
- Facilitated by: Office of Diversity & Inclusion
Questions? Please contact:
- Shayla Herndon: • 758-4917
- Kimberly Murry: • 758-3824