- Friday, October 4th, 2013 • 4:30pm - 5:30pm
The Office of Investments presents the first InvestConnect Speaker Series of the semester featuring Guggenheim Partners. Through this series, the Office of Investments brings industry leaders to campus, providing a great opportunity to network and learn more about our speakers’ respective fields. Guggenheim Partners, a global financial services firm with more than $180 billion in assets under management, will be on campus to discuss various aspects of the Investment Industry including; portfolio management, client services and relations, business development, and marketing.
Open to students, faculty, and staff. Due to Family Weekend, students’ relatives are also welcome to attend. For those in attendance, there will be a raffle for 4 box seat tickets to the Wake/NC State football game the following day.
- Location: Farrell Hall, Broyhill Auditorium
- Special Notes: For questions please contact: Elizabeth Laughter email@example.com, 336-758-3093
- Open To: Everyone
- Facilitated by: Jim Dunn, Elizabeth Laughter
Questions? Please contact:
- Elizabeth Laughter: • 336-758-3093