- Tuesday, February 12th, 2013 • 1:30pm - 5:00pm
Please Note: You MUST complete Gatekeepers I prior to participating to this class.
“Gatekeepers II: Cross Cultural Conflict & Dialogue” is the second workshop in the Gatekeepers Workshop Series. If you have ever had an unpleasant conflict that you wish could have been handled more effectively, or hesitated to have a conversation about diversity because you feared it would not have a positive outcome, this class is for you. In this session, participants will complete the Intercultural Conflict Assessment to identify their own preferred conflict style, followed by exercises that allow them to understand a range of cultural conflict styles and practice strategies for effectiveness across those differences. Participants will then learn a dialogue process and practice having conversations about diversity issues utilizing the dialogue tool.
- Location: University Corporate Center (UCC) Room 1009
- Open To: Faculty, Staff
- Certifications: CORE (Community - Required), CORE AP (Community - Required), CORE Leader (Community - Required)
- Facilitated by: Gatekeepers Workshops Series
Questions? Please contact:
- Shayla Herndon: • 758-4917