- Thursday, October 25th, 2012 • 3:00pm - 4:30pm
In celebration of Open Access Week 2012, join Molly Keener, Scholarly Communication Librarian at ZSR Library, for an introductory workshop covering the basics of fair use and copyright management in teaching and scholarship. Points of discussion will include:
- What is fair use? How do I determine if a propose use is fair?
- What should I know about copyright in my classroom? In my scholarship?
- What do the classroom exceptions in copyright law really allow me to do?
- What can I do with my own copyrights?
- What are the impacts of recent litigation around fair use issues in higher ed here at Wake Forest?