- Thursday, November 30th, 2017 • 3:30pm - 4:45pm
This session focuses on helping you to create an effective syllabus that reflects your learning objectives, expectations, and university policies. We will identify appropriate syllabus components and explore strategies to help your students be more successful by creating a learner-centered syllabus.
- Location: Reynolda Hall 301
- Special Notes: The Teaching and Learning Center's New Instructor Workshops are specifically designed to target the needs of post docs and teaching assistants on both the Reynolda and Bowman Gray Campuses.
- Open To: Faculty, Graduate Students, Staff
- Facilitated by:
Questions? Please contact:
- Kristi Verbeke: • 336-758-2308