- Tuesday, October 3rd, 2017 • 3:00pm - 4:00pm
Do you require students to use Chicago style for their papers? Do you use Chicago style in your own writing? Do you help students with Chicago style? Then this workshop is for you!
The 17th edition of the CMOS comes out in September, and in this workshop, we'll review the major changes and updates to the citation sections of CMOS and provide you with resources to help you (and your students) navigate the transition.
- Location: ZSR Library 477
- Open To: Faculty, Graduate Students, Staff, Students
- Facilitated by: Kathy Shields
Questions? Please contact:
- Kathy Shields: • 336-758-5124