- Wednesday, October 25th, 2017 • 3:00pm - 4:00pm
In his book On Leadership, John W. Gardner outlines nine essential tasks of leadership. The "On Leadership" series will explore those nine tasks, three at a time - and relate them to the work of leaders here at Wake Forest University. Attendees will discuss and participate in activities that allow reflection on individual leadership and followership.
- Location: Reynolda Hall 301
- Special Notes: On Leadership classes do not need to be taken in order.
- Open To: Faculty, Staff
- Certifications: CORE (Leadership - Required), CORE AP (Leadership - Required), CORE Leader (Leadership - Required)
- Facilitated by:
Questions? Please contact:
- John Champlin: • 336-758-6109