- Tuesday, July 25th, 2017 • 1:00pm - 2:30pm
The financial knowledge to help plan for whatever life brings.
TIAA has nearly 100 years of experience helping people save and invest. We’re proud to share that knowledge with you in the form of a fun, interactive and informative workshop. Here is a workshop that is coming soon to Wake Forest University. You’re welcome to invite a colleague who may also want to attend!
Women-at-Work: A woman’s guide to saving and investing.
Join us for a revealing trip through investing and saving strategies. Your money should not be idle, and at this workshop, you will not be either.
- Learn the core concepts that guide all investing, and begin to build an action plan.
- Find ways to help take on life’s curveballs without damaging your future financial wellbeing.
- Discover your Financial Personality Type and determine your financial goals.
Workshop Details: Tuesday, July 25th, 1:00pm - 2:30pm, Benson 401.
Registration is required. To reserve a seat at the workshop, at no additional cost to you, call 800-732-8353 weekdays 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. (ET) or click the TIAA Registration link to register online.
- Location: Benson Center 401
- Open To: Faculty, Staff
- Facilitated by: TIAA