- Wednesday, May 31st, 2017 • 1:00pm - 2:00pm
"Learn how you can pursue a scalable model for creating active learning spaces across campus. While many institutions focus their efforts on creating just a few showcase spaces, they miss a huge opportunity to transform classrooms all over campus and change the way students learn. During this training, you will examine not only how to improve the physical space, but also how to gain buy-in from faculty for a pedagogy shift that takes advantage of the spaces you create. You will leave with strategies that will save you time and money to create spaces that extend and improve student learning.
Throughout the presentation, you will see active learning spaces at the University of Florida to help understand the concepts discussed."
The webcast and event description are provided by Academic Impressions. Seating is limited.
- Location: Benson Center 344 F
- Special Notes: Seating is limited. Please note this is a webcast.
- Open To: Faculty, Graduate Students, Staff
- Facilitated by: Teaching and Learning Collaborative
Questions? Please contact:
- Teaching and Learning Collaborative: