- Wednesday, March 22nd, 2017 • 3:30pm - 4:45pm
Whiteboards, colorful chairs and desks, wireless technology, movable everything--some of Wake Forest's newly renovated classrooms look more like office space at Google than they do traditional classrooms. How have such new spaces changed and challenged our teaching? How have they engaged students and fostered collaborative, active learning? Attend this informal panel to hear professors across the College offer their experiences teaching in newly renovated spaces on campus and what we may transfer as new pedagogical practices into any classroom.
- Location: Winston Hall 124
- Special Notes: Please note the location of this workshop: Winston 124
- Open To: Faculty, Graduate Students, Staff
- Facilitated by:
Questions? Please contact:
- Kristi Verbeke: • 336-758-2308